Situated in the Pacific Northwest along the northern tip of Oregon, we are conveniently located:
- Directly across from Fort Stevens State Park
- One mile from the ocean
- Between the mouth of the Columbia river and the Pacific Ocean
- Near Fort Clatsop
- Minutes from historical Seaside, Warrenton, and Astoria
From Seattle (best route for an RV)
- Interstate 5 South to the Longview/Kelso Exit.
- Follow the industrial route to the Lewis & Clark Bridge to Oregon Hwy 30 W.
- Upon entering Astoria, Hwy 30 will become Hwy 101.
- Follow Hwy 101 S. into Warrenton.
- Just over the bridge at the first traffic light turn right onto East Harbor Drive
- Continue straight at the 4-way stop in Warrenton
- Turn left at the next stop sign on to Ridge Road.
- The Astoria Warrenton Seaside KOA will be on your Left across the street from the Fort Stevens State Park entrance.
- Hwy 30 (follow instructions from Seattle, except use Interstate 5 North).
- From Hwy 26 exit on Hwy 101 and continue through Seaside.
- Continue north 11 miles to Camp Rilea.
- Follow posted signs for Fort Stevens.
- The entrance to the Astoria Warrenton Seaside KOA is across the highway from Fort Stevens.